GOALS for 2012
From here on out I’m gonna focus on what really matters.
Starting with myself.
- Self-improvement and not going back to old ways.
- Maintaining a positive, determined mindset.
- Get a job, apply to places until I get hired
- Work out consistently, bulk the funk uppp!
- No dance class this semester, gonna take it upon myself to practice.
- Help mom out around the house so much, that she can’t ever complain that I’m lazy and do shiz
- Learn to cook so my mom can enjoy dinner when she gets back from work
- Call my Dad at least once a week to see how he’s doing.
- Make more as well as get closer with those already with me
- Get in touch with old ones
- Encourage my friends and help em when they need it. Criticizing and hating on someone is the mindset many of us adopted. Change that shit!
- Pull another 4.0 Semester
- Read more books, build vocabulary and knowledge.
- Create more videos with Funk’d Up TV
- Start doing some side projects on my own, and with my boy @oneupmushroom
- Work together as a team.
- Help better each other
- Make it last
- Show her off to the world
Things I’d Like to achieve this year
- Create a viral video
- Hit up EDC
- Get a paid gig
- and moreee
Tips for self
- Social network on downtime.
- Get priorities done with first!
- No more than 1 hr on tumblr.
- Appreciate what you have.
- Save your money, stop spending it on material things.
Let’s dooo it 2012!